The Wendekreisen Koru Freedom 3 Berth distinguishes itself by offering an additional bed whilst maintaining the rear door entrance found in our initial Koru Star 2ST campervan conversion. There are 2 choices of bedding configurations pending preference and purpose. Option A offers a double bed plus one single bed. We call this the mum, dad and child configuration. Option B offers a 3 single bed configuration perfectly suited to accommodate up to three adult friends.
A 280W solar installation with MPPT controller and 2.88KWh battery energy storage, keep you charged without the need for powered campsites. For warmth at night, we have installed a high powered 2.2KW Eberspaecher diesel heater and sheep wool insulation. There is an abundance of low-cost DOC campsites in some of New Zealand’s most pristine environments. As such, this vehicle will not only save you a lot of funds for stays on powered campsites, but also open the door to remote areas all over Aotearoa.
Standard features include an on-board touch screen tabloid system with reversing camera, the Avtex 19’ TV with Bluetooth soundbar (great for music), a spacious pull-out pantry, ambient LED night lighting and ample storage. A large 90L fridge will ensure you have plenty of room to keep your food chilled.
The hot water is powered by a heat exchanger, connected to the vehicle cooling system. There is no need for gas or any other fuel to heat water. Once the engine reaches operating temperature, the in-house water will be hot for a period of up to 24 hours.
The Wendekreisen Koru 3 Freedom has been carefully designed to accommodate up to 3 adults whilst permanently staying off the grid. It is arguably the best 3 berth campervan hire NZ.
This vehicle is certified self contained in accordance with New Zealand Standard 5465:2001.
- 2-flame gas stove
- Hot and cold water
- 90l Fridge (12V)
- Shower and modern cassette toilet
- Pull-out pantry
- Diesel heating system (2.2kw)
- 2.88 KWh battery energy storage
- 280 Watt solar panels
- 19' Avtex TV with Avtex soundbar
- Ambient LED lighting
- Anti Theft Security System
- LDV V80, 100KW, 2019 model or newer
- 2.5l Diesel TDCI
- 6 Speed Manual
- 3 comfortable seats in the front
- Air-conditioning in Cab
- Tabloid computer and reverse Camera
- Cruise Control, ABS & EBD
- Driver and Passenger Airbag
- Passenger Airbag Disable Switch
- Fuel consumption: approx 9 litres/100 km
- Fuel tank : 80 litres
- Water tank : 80l cold + 30l hot
- Grey water : 120 litres
- Length: 6.1m / Width: 2.0m / Height: 2.65m
- Interior Height: 1.85m
- Double Bed: 1.83m x 1.80m
- Single Bed: 1.83m X 0.60m
- or 3 Single: 1.83m X 0.60m