Koru 4 Berth
Wendekreisen 4 berth motorhomes offer warm and comfortable living and sleeping space for up to 4 adults.
This fully self contained 4 berth motorhome with shower and toilet, hot & cold running water, newly installed LPG gas heating system, dual power fridge and 4 burner gas cooking facilities, guarantees a maximum of independence. The convenient walkthrough from the driver's cabin to the living area of this 4 berth allows for easy access to the rear. Large rear windows ensure great panoramic views of New Zealand scenery.
The engine is extremely powerful and efficient in its class. The Koru 4-berth convinces with 10.6l/100km diesel consumption and plenty of torque, thus mastering any terrain in New Zealand.
If you like that little bit of extra berth space and heated surrounds, the Koru 4 berth motorhome is perfect to explore the treasures and cold spots of New Zealand.
This 4 berth motorhome is certified self contained in accordance with New Zealand Standard:5465:2001.
- Shower & flush cassette toilet
- 4 Burner gas stove & grill
- Hot & cold running water
- 60l Fridge (12V)
- Electric heater (240V)
- LPG gas central heating system
- Flyscreen & flyscreen door
- 2 Three point seatbelts in cab, 2 three point seat belts in rear
- Internal walkthrough
- Volkswagen LT35, 5 Cylinders, 80KW 2006 model or newer
- 2.5L Turbo Diesel
- 5 Gear Manual Transmission
- Driver Airbag
- Airconditioning in Cab
- Fuel consumption: 10.8 litre/100 km approx.
- Fuel tank : 65 litres
- Water tank : 95 litres
- Grey water : 95 litres
- Height 2.95 m
- Length 5.9 m
- Width 2.25 m
- Interior Height: 2.00m
- Double bed berth (lower) 2.1m x 1.25 m
- Double bed berth (upper) 2.1m x 1.25 m
Back to Top